DAJ CYNK
  • Wszystko, co związane z Symbianem
Wszystko, co związane z Symbianem

#635910  autor: user_delete34
 28 maja 2013, 20:01
Specyfikacja twierdzi, że nie (bo 64 to microSDXC). Nie polecam próbować, może się okazać, że telefon każe sformatować już sprawną i gotową kartę, nie wykryje części danych lub karta będzie wczytywana bardzo długo.

#635965  autor: dario321
 29 maja 2013, 09:06
wlasnie powinien sprawdzic np; mozna podejsc do jakiegos komisu gsm i sprobowac czy obsluzy/odczyta

#635979  autor: user_delete34
 29 maja 2013, 10:06
Czyli kupić kartę, by osobiście przekonać się o tym, że nie działa. Nie sądzę, żeby komis z nówką kartą odpakował ją na życzenie klienta, który może jej nie kupić.
Na pewno już gdzieś ktoś pytał o to samo, niekoniecznie w naszym języku. Wystarczy pewnie wyguglać "Nokia 64 microSD" i coś będzie - niech autor sobie sprawdzi, ja piszę z telefonu.

#636016  autor: dario321
 29 maja 2013, 13:20
nie kupic,a sprobowac/wyprobowac :-)

#636043  autor: user_delete34
 29 maja 2013, 14:47
dario321, tak - tylko jako sprzedawca odpakujesz komuś nowy produkt, by mógł sprawdzić? No nie, bo potem niekoniecznie ktoś uwierzy w bajkę, że to nówka karta.
Dobra, już mu to wyguglałem:

I purchased a SanDisk 64GB microSD card for use in my N8, after reading on this board that it would work after being reformatted. Sadly, it hasn't worked, despite numerous efforts. I've successfully reformatted the card to FAT32. Windows correctly sees the card. I can copy mp3 files to the card. When I insert the card into my N8, the phone at first properly sees the files and I can play an mp3 track by clicking on it from within the file manager. However, whenever the phone needs to write to the card, the phone destroys its access to the card.

So, if I load up the card with mp3 files and then try to use the phone's Music Player to build its music library, the phone freezes. (I think this happens because the phone writes a database file to the card, and the write action renders the card useles to the phone somehow.) When I kill the Music Player using the task manager and then try to see the contents of the card again via the File manager, it displays "(no data)" for the drive's contents.

I've tried

1. Reformatting to a single FAT 32 partiion.

2. Reformatting to two 32GB FAT32 partitions.

3. Copying all Nokia files and folders from a working 16GB card to the new card before inserting.

4. Inserting a card with only mp3 files.

5. Inserting a card with mp3 files organized into folders.

None of it works past the read-only experience of browsing and playing the music via the File Manager. As soon as any app tries to write the card, the card is rendered useless and needs to be reformatted.

The Nokia N8 refuses to format the card, even after it's been formatted on my Windows machine to FAT32.

The card works flawlessly in either FAT32 or exFAT formatts on my PC, so I don't think the card is at fault.

I also tried downgrading the phone's OS from Belle Refresh to Belle v1, thinking that many of these posts about the memory cards were from before Belle Refresh was released. I know that Belle Refresh changed the file access system in some way, because some of my other apps could not navigate the Belle Refresh file structure (e.g., the HP ePrint Home and Biz app). Even downgrading the OS did not solve the problem. I tried all of the above permutations with both Belle Refresh and Belle v1. I did not try on the Anna OS as I do not want to use Anna.

So, sadly, I'm resigned to using only 32GB cards in the Nokia N8. I still have the 64GB card, though... if anybody sees something else I should try, please let me know.

Thanks
Inny post (wcześniejszy) mówił, że taka sama karta działa. To znaczy, że albo będziesz miał szczęście albo nie.
Nadal chcesz ryzykować?