DAJ CYNK
  • Wszystko, co dotyczy ofert prepaid i mix operatorów.
Wszystko, co dotyczy ofert prepaid i mix operatorów.

Moderator: Moderatorzy

Regulamin forum: 
W tym dziale omawiamy oferty:
- PREPAID,
- MIX,
- SUBSKRYPCJE.

Uwaga! Jeżeli szukasz oferty dla siebie i nie wiesz, na którą się zdecydować - zadaj pytanie w dziale Jaką ofertę wybrać?
 #952649  autor: firosiro
 25 wrz 2017, 11:52
TO THE 10 OR 12 MOUNTAIN BIKERS EDGING the pub she was history. They drank, not to mention a voluptuousness that evoked the sand dunes just as I drank in onyx tresses and alabaster skin. If the assembly flow of Fat Tire ale said anything, it was that their trek around the brutally honest, cell-phone-silencing backcountry of Death Valley came into some close that is heady.
http://megacampinglife.com/top-reviews- ... uide-2017/

Conversely, I was bound for a solo trek. Pickup truck, bike, sleeping bag, Camelbak. Short on relaxation, long on love. Across mountains, I'd dirt-bag following a parting glimpse for the stunner behind the pub and saltpan desert terrain in search of a route called Sober Up Gulch.

Obrazek

The Like what is not penalizing in Death Valley -- trail was said to be punishing and vague? Sober Up Gulch was set near the frontier town of Beatty, Nevada, 120 miles north of Las Vegas. Yet I felt Sober Up Gulch might be just so much lore.

Whether I struck paydirt or perhaps not I'd see the saloon dame. For 30 years, this was pretty much how I rolled. Each of the bike trips, dances with coyotes a stretch of volunteer work in Death Valley, kicked off here, sharing a drink. Quietly seductive, she extended out life-sized on a single full hip across classic canvas. The comparison was what initially struck me: her tender
endowment set against the fierce and landscape that is raw outside.

But On another level the Stovepipe Wells nude made a timely announcement. From where I stumbled she represented a West which was gradually fading, at least. Demanding integrity was appreciated for by that of horizon. Live-and-let-live ethos.

Back At the spring of '06, she disappeared for some time. I came in and found a far less eye-fixing cowboy picture. "She's gone, man. Archived," said Stuart, the saloon's substitute barback.

In The bar, reality upended almost to the point of being foreign. Than pulling taps Stuart himself looked better. He set urgency in refilling bowls than in indulging my loss. "Yeah, some holier-than-thou Christian complained."

My Connection had come to an end. Toss gave way to psychic unease. Later that afternoon I began to feel that the always-edgy sang-froid of Death Valley had drifted into unsettling territory. Stuart had disclosed the particulars of a suicide, before setting out on my trip for. "Heard that he was 57. Shot himself in Titus Canyon a couple of weeks back," he said, never looking up from a glass he polished. - http://megacampinglife.com/how-to-choos ... r-camping/

My Dry two-thirds of the way were bled . It was only April, but the day fever had reached 114. Truth be told, that dance with the devil feel was a big part of the draw. This wilderness vanquish people who failed to show it respect and could beat down.

Obrazek

I Imagine the woman who had deposed the naked could never truly understand this place. Or the painting's place: the very context surrounding the portrait in her "naked beauty more adorned." How Death Valley's pure was reflected by her libertine-projecting mien, open picture.

Quick Forwarding a year now a patron knew that the naked had just reemerged from a storage space. Considering each of the stumbling and backslapping that spring that have the saloon night, I'd wager most of the mountain bikers here couldn't let you know what area code that they stood in. The TV, pushed up to some corner at the timbered ceiling, drew more interest. The same,
judging by the gusto where they deconstructed their week of rides, so they had come to respect Death Valley--on its own terms.

And Tonight the saloon madam occupied her rightful location. A Minumum of One killer Western perspective was revived. - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-typ ... ave-stenie
Ostatnio zmieniony 07 lis 2017, 05:54 przez firosiro, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
 #952650  autor: Remington
 25 wrz 2017, 11:55
Napisz jak u Ciebie z zasięgiem poszczególnych sieci. Niestety zdarza się, że jakaś oferta jest super, po czym okazuje się, że zasięg lipa i zamiast satysfakcji jest rozczarowanie.

Teraz ciekawą ofertę ma Play, daje 500 zł i 50GB ważne przez 5 miesięcy. Ale to Play, z jego zaletami i wadami.
 #952657  autor: grzesio0401
 25 wrz 2017, 12:19
Podłącze się do tematu.
Potrzebuję nolimit rozmów i duży pakiet internetu na pewno ponad 10GB a najlepiej w okolicach 15GB oraz zasięgu 4 sieci. Czy Mobile Vikings działa na 4 sieciach? Czy ma takie same limity prędkości jak Play i czy nie ma jakichś problemów z tym operatorem? Ewentualnie czy jest jakiś inny operator spełniający te wymagania?
W tabeli z zestawieniem prepaid jest jeszcze w Orange 50GB za 28zł. W jakiej to jest taryfie? Choć tu nie będzie zasięgu 4 sieci.
 #952658  autor: surface123
 25 wrz 2017, 12:31
za 28 mozesz dostac w Orange rozmowy, smsy i internet :)

A w Lajtmobile mozesz miec rozmowy ( pakiet studencki ) i wiecej za 10 zł :)
 #952663  autor: iphoneski
 25 wrz 2017, 13:03
grzesio0401 pisze:Podłącze się do tematu.
Potrzebuję nolimit rozmów i duży pakiet internetu na pewno ponad 10GB a najlepiej w okolicach 15GB oraz zasięgu 4 sieci. Czy Mobile Vikings działa na 4 sieciach? Czy ma takie same limity prędkości jak Play i czy nie ma jakichś problemów z tym operatorem? Ewentualnie czy jest jakiś inny operator spełniający te wymagania?
W tabeli z zestawieniem prepaid jest jeszcze w Orange 50GB za 28zł. W jakiej to jest taryfie? Choć tu nie będzie zasięgu 4 sieci.
U wikingów masz zasięg innych sieci, ale nie wiem czy uda ci się mieć wszystkie 4. W RBM na karte za 30 zł masz No limit i 13 gb internetu.
Co do Orange to jest taryfa free na karte. Ale tam tylko jedna sieć. Ja byłem w tej ofercie i byłem tak średnio zadowolony z usług Orange, internetu niby dużo, ale czasem były problemy z włączeniem, gdy przeglądałem neta Ładowanie strony potrafiło się zatrzymać na jakieś 0,5 min i dopiero potem iść dalej, podobnie z wysyłaniem esemesów po LTE.
 #952675  autor: grzesio0401
 25 wrz 2017, 13:37
Najważniejsze żeby były Play(najlepszy zasięg w domu) T-mobile i Plus. Czy dobrze rozumiem Mobile Vikings, że doładowuję za 29zł i tym samym właczam pakiet za 29zł na 31dni. Doładuję za 39zł i tym samym włącza się pakiet za 39zł z 39zł w przypadku gdyby 15 GB nie wystarczało. Czy RBM ma jakąś przewagę nad Mobile Vikings? Bo pakiet jest mniejszy. Jeszcze patrzę na ofertę Virgin na kartę miałbym 17 GB/mc za 29 zł? A czy w tych wszystkich ofertach jest roaming w Europie + jakiś mały pakiet netu za granicą?
 #952681  autor: iphoneski
 25 wrz 2017, 13:49
W virgin na pewno nie masz roamingu, u wikingów nie jestem pewien, w RBM roaming jest na pewno.
Dlatego jak Chceż jeszcze roaming to kupuj RBM.
 #952705  autor: grzesio0401
 25 wrz 2017, 15:34
jutek pisze:U Vikingow "no limit" i pakiet neta nie dziala w roamingu.
no to pozamiatane, co prawda darmowego roamingu w UE nie ma(16gr/min) ale już kumulacja pakietu internetu i darmowy fb wyglądały zachęcająco ale brak internetu z pakietu w roamingu dyskwalifikuje ofertę. W takim razie chyba najkorzystniejszy wydaje się RBM.