DAJ CYNK
  • Wszystko, co związane z Androidem
Wszystko, co związane z Androidem

Moderator: Moderatorzy

#954720  autor: duongthuan
 06 paź 2017, 20:29
From step: Santa Cruz subverts the company-colonial

You possibly can make boys within the Cruz and then we sure as hell did.

The Santa Cruz team going to the Colonial to go away the elegant ground, palms and interesting waves for virtually every bit. We began in New you are able to city where they throw your change and crumpled-up receipt to meet your requirements finally, before using something inside the corner complete skateboard review. Cracks and rough concrete would be the norm and Bondo is useful for pussies.

The skate hospitality, however, is unlike individuals of free airline travel travel. Women and men love this, it's let you know spots, provide you with directions, selection sessions a couple of states away and acquire the factor you will need since it is needed. The spots were coming hot: pools, backyard vert ramps, full pipes, street spots, DIYs, cold beers and BBQs all were had.

Guzman, Shuriken, Sid, Borden, Cody and Strubing were along for your rip ride from New you are able to city to Wilmington, NC. Upon landing in New you are able to city, news was spread that Jason Jessee broke his wrist before we proven up. Damn! There goes my dream on shooting a picture with Jason for your Bible. The next time. I swear!

Skateparks are finally appearing all around the Colonial, nonetheless the resurgence of backyard ramps, bowls and DIY spots being built similar to rapidly. Quite different compared to early '80s when parks began getting bulldozed and skaters began building their very own backyard scenes simply to keep skating alive.

Skateboarding isn't dying soon, however, many skaters are intending to creating their very own scene where they might do the things they demand once they want. A forgotten lot, vacant building or perhaps the old go-to, within bridge, the drive maybe there's to produce strange products to skate, being from step and unwilling to adapt when using the guidelines within the standard, pad-nanny parks. "The actual reason behind creating a place in regards to this abandoned slab of concrete? what size skateboard to get

Why not you are taking proper care of the company-new skatepark the town produced to meet your requirements lower the road wonderful individuals other kids?" Needs for example common questions that skaters should not spend time answering. Well, the company-colonial is loaded with numerous DIY and then we shown up at hit most of them up: Shorty's, FDR, The Junk Place, Tim's ramp, Crater Bowl, Lost Bowl, Manassas Garage Bowl--a few of individuals we sessioned in regards to this trip. Individuals were the spots we'd have loved to skate and individuals were the skaters we'd have loved to skate with.
Obrazek

And you will find plenty really them around simply decide to search! It is good you will find enough concrete parks at the moment, but skateboarding won't ever truly thrive behind fences.

We'd a couple of occasions of skating in Electricity, well, i used to be pipe desiring shooting an opener within the crew inside the infamous Dischord Records house. Within my mind I imagined us coming--unannounced--and Ian MacKaye walking out transporting that famous skateboard while using the From Step sheep concerning this.

He'd let's skate his board constantly when you're watching house and spend time within the porch and he'd reveal tales--such as the one about him and Henry Rollins while using the Greyhound to California for first-serious amounts of skating a few inside the parks there within the late '70s. He'd most likely reveal in regards to the Minor Threat show in Santa Monica where some dude hopped on stage and began biting his arm--only to uncover later it had been subsequently Jay Adams.

I envisioned him graciously letting us recreate the famous photo from Minor Threat's Salad Days album, across the porch while using the Santa Cruz crew and him really travelling to the photo, too. Oh wait! Everything really happened, no lie. It had been the very best impromptu stalking scenario imaginable. Ian is the greatest guys, hands lower.

Just hospitality, mister! And i am really glad you did not see Emmanual Guzman puking aside from the Dischord offices should you walked nearby from best skateboard for beginners. Sorry, Ian. But we are unable to become "Straight Edge."